Admission open for the academic year 2018-2019.
Procedure for Admission
Pre-Kindergarten for kids between 2½ to 3 Years
Lower kindergarten for kids between 3½ to 4 Years
Upper Kindergarten for kids between 4½ to 5 Years
I standard: for kids 5½ to 6 years
II – VI standard: on production of Transfer certificate.
Note : Age to be considered as on 1st June
Admissions are open for every academic year. Parents can purchase prospects and application form from the admission office in the school campus.
For admissions, Xerox copies of Birth certificate and community certificate, transfer certificate from the previous school, two copies of passport size photograph and must be produced.
- Application forms and Prospectus are available in the office on all working days between 9 A.M. to 5 PM. However online applications can be used for registration purpose. After registering online, parents may contact the school personally or over telephone.
- Admission Counseling and the other details can be obtained in person, over the phone or through the mail
- A proficiency test in English, Maths, Tamil and Hindi will be conducted for students applying for admission to Classes I to XII to understand the current competency level. (Syllabus will be of the class previous to the one for which admission is being sought.)
Registration will not guarantee allotment of seats in SKV Hi-Tech Matriculation Hr. Sec. School. A separate application for admission has to be collected from school office after receiving the intimation regarding allotment of seats.
- The Application Form is not transferable and only the form, issued by the school, should be used for the Admission of your child.
- Do allow us two working days to respond to your e-mail. Rest assured that we will respond.
For further queries, you may contact our school administrative at +91-98945 79100.